- = gorocanā
- a kind of bird (either "the female of the Indian cuckoo" or "a hen-sparrow")
- a name or form of Durgā (worshipped by the Tāntrikas)
- a shadow
- a woman with peculiar marks or characteristics
- Indigofera tinctoria Linn.
- name of a daughter of Meru (an incarnation of Gaṅgā)
- name of a goddess who executes the commands of the 6th Arhat or of the mother of the 13th Arhat (with Jainas)
- name of a princess
- name of a river
- name of various plants
- name of Yamunā
- Panicum frumentaceum Roxb.
- Piper longum Linn.
- schwarze Art von trivṛt
- the earth
- Vanda Roxburghii
- one of the kañcukas of mercury; = śyāma