- a draught animal
- a mystical name of the letter r
- any animal that draws or bears along
- any one who conveys or is borne along
- fire (in general or "the god of fire")
- name of a Daitya
- name of a son of Kukura
- name of a son of Kṛṣṇa
- name of a son of Turvasu
- name of Soma (as "the flowing or streaming one")
- name of the 8th Kalpa
- name of the number "three"
- particular fire
- Plumbago ceylanica Linn.
- Poa Cynosuroides
- Semecarpus Anacardium
- the citron tree; Citrus medica Linn.
- the conveyer or bearer of oblations to the gods (esp. said of Agni)
- the fire of digestion
- [alchem.] one of the malas of mercury
- a kind of viḍa